Crystalyx blocks are high energy feed blocks that are designed to stimulate forage intake and digestion in beef, sheep and dairy livestock. Each Crystalyx block contains a specially formulated range of vitamins, minerals and trace elements allowing livestock to perform at their very best.
Crystalyx blocks offer scientifically proven results and have been extensively researched at university institutes across the globe, giving todays livestock farmer reassurance that feeding Crystalyx will offer healthy, highly productive livestock, which in turn offer significant financial benefits.
Extra High Energy
- Crystalyx optimises performance by stimulating forage intakes and digestibility while providing all essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins.
- Helps off-set the high cost of bought-in feeds.
- Optimizes condition of Ewes and breeding Rams for maximum fertility.
- Helps lambs finish faster off grass.
- Has double the sugar content of nearly all other block supplements
- Enhances forage digestibility and improves forage intakes
- Improves animal health and performance
- Balances nutrient deficiencies in forages – a more efficient rumen fermentation means more efficient forage digestion
- Provides all essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins
- Helps to buffer all types of grazing pastures no matter what the seasonality challenges
- Helps replenish trace elements and vitamin reserves pre-calving
- Supports and maintains a strong, healthy immune system
- Conditions cows during the dry period to maintain optimum health
- Helps maintain optimum blood magnesium levels to reduce the risk of milk fever and ‘slow calvings’
- Optimises calf health and vigour (more “get up and go”)
- Helps Reduce Coughing and Respiratory Irritation
- Aids and Maintains a Strong Healthy Immune System
- Improves Calf Growth to give Strong, Vigorous Calves
- Reduces stress levels
- provides a highly palatable form of magnesium readily consumed by grazing cattle
- Helps maintain normal blood magnesium levels to reduce the risk of hypomagnesæmia (staggers/tetany)
- Independent research at Glasgow Veterinary School confirms the benefits of high magnesium availability
- Typical intakes 150 – 200g/day
- Helps to repel biting insects and reduces the risk of infection from insect bites.
- Reduces restlessness and irritation in grazing stock.
- Balances nutrient deficiencies in summer grass.
- Optimises forage digestibility and intake.
- Reduces the risk of ketosis
- Stimulates forage intakes – especially of high acid silages
- Helps optimise fertility by improved nutrient balance
- Maximise milk yield
- Reduces the risk of acidosis
- Magnesium source for cattle and sheep
- Stimulates forage intake and digestion
- High in protein
- Provides essential minerals, trace elements and vitamins.