Graduate Training Programme 2019
Start your Agri Career with Quinns
Two year Structured Programme Including Rotations in:
||Technical Agri Sales
Ongoing formal training provided by our own in-house experts, external bodies and attend industry events as an appointed Quinns mentor.
Have you got what it takes ?
- Min 2.1 honours degree
- Passion for farming
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially driven
Career Progression Opportunities
- Nutrition & quality control
- Technical agri sales
- Agri retail management
Email email@example.com with your CV in order to receive an application pack.
Deadline for applications is March 15th 2019
Quinns by numbers:
- 6 agri-store branches
- 10 agri technical advisors
- 180,000 tonnes of grain processed
- 75,000 tonnes of feed produced in our feed mill
- 200 staff employed
- €100+ million in annual sales