Quinn’s of Baltinglass Ltd is on the hunt for enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated people to join our team. These are exciting opportunities for the right candidate to join a well-established successful family run business. Currently Quinns are hiring for the following full-time positions.
Colour Consultant, Topline Quinns,Baltinglass
Hardware Experienced Sales Staff ,Topline Quinns
Plumbing Experienced Sales Staff, Topline Quinns
Agri Sales, Baltinglass
Colour Consultant, Baltinglass
Quinns of Baltinglass are looking to recruit a Colour Consultant for our busy retail and hardware store. This Topline store expands over 25,000 Sq ft serving hardware, building and Agri customers. This is a full-time permanent role.
Quinn’s of Baltinglass Ltd is serving the Irish Agricultural sector for over 80 years and currently in the process of recruiting. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a progressive and leading business who have 6 agri store across our network including our Topline Quinns store.
We are looking for a Colour Consultant – paint sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for advising our customers in the selection of our range of paints, doors, timber floors, bathroom suites and other products to fit out new or refurbish existing homes.
The role is to serve and sell to our customer’s in-store. Other responsibilities include handling administration and communication around quotations and orders, maintaining and updating our showroom.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for paint and attention to detail
- Sales focused with proven sales experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a High-end retail environment
- Will be persistent and results orientated with a good communication skills
- Provide excellent customer service, identify customer needs in order to increase sales, provide assistance and product knowledge to improve service levels and sales targets.
- Accept payments from customers and complete all sales documentation and authorization procedures.
- Answer customer queries, either face to face or over the telephone, giving accurate product information and where possible solve problems raised.
- Undertake stock take duties as and when required within the store.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of retail, be hard working and conscientious, and to be customer focused at all times.
A keen eye for detail is important as you pick and process orders efficiently and correctly.
The role is 39 hours per week, working 5 of 6 days Monday to Saturday.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agri Sales, Baltinglass
• Provide Advice & support to farmers on a wide range of farm inputs
• Stock control and merchandising
• Support the branch manager with the daily running of the store
• Provide technical back up and support to farmers and also get involved in agronomy should this be an area of interest to you
• Merchandising & stock control
• Generating new ideas and promotions for the store
• Evaluate a customer’s needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Making sure the shop floor runs smoothly
Showing a real passion for customer focus, innovation, and ability to make tough decisions will enable you to thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding – achieving targets for business growth, increased sales, operating standards, and colleague development and performance.
• Sales focused with proven sales experience
• 3rd Level degree in Agriculture would be an advantage
• Ambitious with strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritise work
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com