Quinn’s of Baltinglass Ltd is on the hunt for enthusiastic, hardworking and dedicated people to join our team. These are exciting opportunities for the right candidate to join a well-established successful family run business. Currently Quinns are hiring for the following full-time position.
Agri Sales, Baltinglass (Full-time)
Receptionist, Naas, Co Kildare (Full-time)
Agri Sales, Baltinglass
• Provide Advice & support to farmers on a wide range of farm inputs
• Stock control and merchandising
• Support the branch manager with the daily running of the store
• Provide technical back up and support to farmers and also get involved in agronomy should this be an area of interest to you
• Merchandising & stock control
• Generating new ideas and promotions for the store
• Evaluate a customer’s needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Making sure the shop floor runs smoothly
Showing a real passion for customer focus, innovation, and ability to make tough decisions will enable you to thrive in a role that is challenging and demanding – achieving targets for business growth, increased sales, operating standards, and colleague development and performance.
• Sales focused with proven sales experience
• 3rd Level degree in Agriculture would be an advantage
• Ambitious with strong communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritise work
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Receptionist – Quinns, Naas, Co Kildare
Quinns in Naas is currently recruiting for a Receptionist. The store in Naas serves hardware, building, fuel and Agri customers. This is a full-time permanent role.
This position offers the opportunity to join a busy and fast paced retail store available with an immediate start.
- Manage a busy switch board, divert calls and take messages in a professional manner
- Answering emails and forwarding to relevant parties
- Accepting Sales over the phone and email
- General office duties
- Managing Goods In/deliveries and filing paperwork efficient
- Responsible for keeping the reception/office area tidy at all times
- Placing Purchase Orders according to established policies and procedures, entering and monitoring Purchase Orders
- Tracking and coordinating with logistics for inbound shipments and following up on PO’s
- Ordering stationery and managing the stationery cabinet
- Support finance and all other internal departments with any queries
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the business needs and requirement of the position.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar Receptionist position
- Experience in Excel, Word and Email
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Health and Safety understanding is beneficial
- Excellent team working
- Ability to learn new tasks or processes
- Ability to communicate with other team members and suppliers, at all times, in an effective, pleasant, courteous and tactful manner
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org